Regulations of the Regnes.eu online store of 03.02.2020.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at www.regnes.eu.
The owner of the RFP Regnes Fetish Planet brand and the online store regnes.eu (hereinafter: Regnes.eu Store or Store) is: Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger, ul. Pabianicka 119/131, 93-490 Łódź, NIP: 7292260348, NIP of the European Union: PL7292260348, Regon: 471629888.
Information about the Goods in the Regnes.eu Store, among others descriptions, prices are only an invitation to conclude a sales contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
The Customer Service Department is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00. You can contact by phone on + 48 888 414 167 and by e-mail: email@example.com.
By placing an Order, the Customer declares that he has read the Regulations, in particular the possibility of withdrawing from the contract, in accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) and accepts its provisions.
The contracts on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000 shall apply to contracts concluded using means of distance communication (J. of L. no. 244 it. 271, as amended).
Customers of the Regnes.eu Store may be persons over 18 years of age. (KC Art. 11-24) If this condition is not observed, the contract is non-binding.
The information provided by the customer, enabling the execution of the order should be truthful, current and accurate. Otherwise, Regnes.eu Store may deprive the Customer of the right to use the website. A customer deprived of the right to use the store can register again only after obtaining the prior consent of the website administrator.
All Goods offered in the Regnes.eu Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced for sale.
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit that is not a legal person, to which special provisions grant legal capacity and which makes an Order within the Store;
Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the Regnes.eu Store (including an Order) not directly related to its business or professional activity;
Regulations – these Regulations are for the provision of electronic services as part of the Regnes.eu online Store;
Regnes.eu online store - the website available at www.regnes.eu, through which the Customer may place Orders;
Goods - products presented in the Regnes.eu Store;
Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Sengerbrands.com by Aleksandra Senger and the Customer, concluded using the Regnes.eu Store;
Consumer Protection Act – Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 827);
The Act on providing services by electronic means – act of 18th July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Order – a Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods;
Rebate codes - a string of characters generated by the Regnes.eu Store system, made available to the Customer, enabling them to obtain a fixed rebate (amount or percentage) on the conditions specified by a given promotion, described in detail in the regulations of a given promotion.
III. SHOPPING RULES
1. General provisions
1.1. The sales contract is concluded between the customer placing the Order (Customer) and Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger (Regnes.eu Store).
1.2 Shipments of Regnes.eu Store products take place to all countries, which are included below:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
1.3 The prices given are gross prices (including VAT). The price, which is shown with the product at the time of placing the order by the customer, is binding upon the parties to the transaction. The prices presented in the Regnes.eu Store do not include the shipping costs of the Good, which is presented to the Customer before accepting the Order.
1.4 Orders via the Store can be placed 24 hours a day, on all days of the week, except during periods related to technical and maintenance breaks.
1.5 The Customer may place an Order and make a purchase without having to permanently register his data in the Regnes.eu Store database or may also register on the store's website to make purchases and gain the opportunity to view the history of his orders.
1.6 The condition of placing an Order is to complete all the required data in the form necessary for shipping and system generating a sales document (receipt or VAT invoice).
1.7 The Customer may modify the Order and contact details until the final confirmation of the Order.
1.8 After placing the Order, the Customer will receive by email information summarizing the purchase.
The Regnes.eu store confirms the acceptance of the order for processing via email. Confirmation of order acceptance is a statement of acceptance of the offer. Once the order is confirmed, the contract between the customer and the Regnes.eu Store is concluded. The store reserves 3 days to confirm acceptance of the order from the moment of receiving the order. No confirmation within the above deadline means that the Agreement has not been concluded, and all payments made by the Customer will be immediately refunded.
The Regnes.eu Store reserves the right to refuse to process an Order if the Customer's personal data is incorrect, the transaction has not been authorized in the electronic payment system or the payment for the Order has not been made within a specified period (14 business days).
2. Discount codes
1. All promotions (including Discount codes) covering Store Regnes.eu connect with other promotions. The customer may use only one promotion, unless the terms of the promotion clearly provide for the possibility of using several promotions together.
2. In the case of Rebate Codes, one person may use the Rebate Code received only once, unless the possibility of using the promotion multiple times has been clearly indicated in its separate regulations.
3. Payments for orders
In Store Regnes.eu, the payment for the ordered Goods may be made:
1.1. For payments in Poland:
> With a traditional money transfer
> using online payment
> on delivery
> by means of PayPal
1.2. For foreign payments:
> by bank transfer (prepayment to the bank account)
Detailed rules for foreign payments can be found Here.
4. Product shipments and costs
1. Orders placed on business days will be processed on the next business day, after the day on which the Store noted the prepayment or after the day on which the payment method was chosen. Orders placed on non-working days will be processed on the first business day following the day on which the Regens.eu Store recorded the prepayment or after the day on which the cash on delivery method was chosen.2. When finalizing the order, the Customer may choose one of the available shipping options: 2.1 In Poland:
> Parcel lockers (Paczkomat InPost)
> GLS courier
> Polish Post
> GLS courier
The shipping cost and estimated transport time are detailed in the table available:
> for international shipments - Here.
2.3 The ordered Goods are sent to the address indicated on the registration form as the delivery address.
IV. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT - PRODUCT RETURNS
1. The customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days (in words: fourteen), counted from the date of receipt of the ordered Goods, without giving a reason.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled in the cases specified in art. 38 of the Act of 30.05.2014 on Consumer Rights, in particular in a situation where the subject of the contract is a non-fabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
3. Regnes.eu Store must be informed by the Consumer about withdrawal from the contract.
4. The consumer is obliged to return the goods received at his own expense, and the Regnes.eu Store to return to the consumer all payments made by him. This includes the price of the product and the cost of delivery of the Goods, excluding additional delivery costs if they were higher than the cheapest option available in the Regnes.eu Store.
5. Regnes.eu Store will not accept any parcels sent COD or Parcel Locker.
Detailed rules for returning / exchanging a product - Here.
1. Complaints shall be considered in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 23.04.1964. - Civil code2. The Customer may complain about the Good if he has defects of which he was not informed, e.g. in the description of the Good. The Store is responsible for the non-compliance of the Good with the contract if it is found within two years (24 months) from the delivery of this Good to the Consumer.3. In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer, complaints will be considered within 14 days of the Customer submitting a complaint. In such a situation, the Regnes.eu Store is responsible for defects in the ordered Goods on the basis of the provisions of the Civil Code on warranty for defects of the sold Goods, only within a year (12 months) from the conclusion of the contract.4. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, Regnes Store is liable under the warranty for physical and legal defects on the principles set out in the Civil Code. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of the customer submitting the complaint.5. Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger may repair the Good as part of the accepted complaint - if this is not possible, the Customer may:
> request a refund - the amount he paid for the Good is returned to his bank account, > exchange the Good for the same - if is available in the Store, > exchange the Good for another - in the event of a difference in value, it may receive the amount of the difference or pay it to the account of Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger.
Detailed rules for complaint of defective goods are available Here.
VI. EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
1. The consumer may exchange the Goods for another (this also applies to exchange for a different size) within 14 days of receiving the order.2. The shipping costs of exchanged Goods are covered by the Consumer.3. If the value of the exchanged Good is lower than the good for which the exchange is being made, the Consumer is obliged to cover the difference by means of a transfer to the Store's bank account. However, if the value of the exchanged Good is higher than the value of the Good on which the exchange is made, the difference is covered by Regnes.eu Store by returning to the bank account indicated by the Consumer.Detailed information on product replacement / return is available Here.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
2. By registering by the Regnes.eu store, the customer agrees to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill orders.During registration, the customer may agree to receive the newsletter to the e-mail address provided during registration.3. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary to perform the order. Customer data include: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, exact shipping address of the goods, and optionally, upon request, data for issuing a VAT invoice: Pesel number, company name, company address - city with zip code, street name with the apartment number (building), tax identification number.4. The Customer's personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the law. The Customer has the right to inspect his data, to correct them and require the cessation of their use.5. Personal data is not disclosed to other business entities and persons.6. The Store undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item item 883). Pursuant to this Act, the Consumers of the store have the right to inspect their data, to amend it, make a request to delete it, or stop using it.7. The Store undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883). Pursuant to this Act, the Consumers of the store have the right to inspect their data, to amend it, make a request to delete it, or stop using it.8. The Store undertakes to protect data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of these Regulations are not applicable with reference to the entrepreneurs in the scope of the business activity conducted by them.
2. These Regulations are part of the sales contract concluded by Sengerbrands.com and Aleksandra Senger. The content of the Regulations is binding for the parties in accordance with the wording at the moment of completing the registration process in the Regnes.eu store.
3. The company Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger has the right to amend these Regulations in accordance with the following rules. The amendment to the Regulations becomes effective within the time limit specified by the Store, but not earlier than the day of placing the amended Regulations on the Regnes.eu website. The above changes do not apply to transactions concluded before the amendment to the Regulations.
4. Each time, in the event of changes made to the Regulations, Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger will notify the Customer of the changes made by making the amended text of the Regulations available on the Regnes.eu website.
5. After the amendments to the Regulations, the uniform text of the Regulations will be available in the Online Store in a form that allows its storage and reproduction in the ordinary course of activities.
6. Any disputes arising in connection with the implementation of sales contracts between Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger and the Customer will be settled in the first instance through negotiations with the intention of resolving the dispute amicably. In the event of litigation, the court with jurisdiction over the general seat of Sengerbrands.com Aleksandra Senger is the court with jurisdiction.
7. If the Customer is a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person who has a place of residence / registered office outside Poland, the Parties agree that the legal relationship between them in connection with the Order and the sale agreement concluded the provisions of Polish law will apply, and any dispute will be heard by the competent Polish court, according to the procedural provisions of Polish law.
8. In cases not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply|(J. Journal of 1964 no. 16, item 93) and other relevant acts.
IX. ANNEXES AND SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS
List of attachments supplementing the regulations - available to customers on the Regnes.eu store website:
Exchange, return and complaint rules - Here
Costs, payment terms, and shipments - Europe - Here
Complaint form Polish version - Here
Return / exchange form Polish version - Here
Complaint form English version - Here
Return/exchange form English version - Here
Cookies - Here
Personal data protection policy (GDPR) - Here
The Regulations enter into force on 03/02/2020 and apply to orders placed after this date.